Aim & Scope
Medicon Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine (MCPR) is an initiative step in the field of Modern Science to explore knowledge from various aspects on Pulmonology, Respiratory Medicine and related diseases like COPD, Asthma, Smoking, Thoracic Surgery. Some main core topics of this Journal include Airway Obstruction, Lung Transplantation, Infectious lung diseases, Pleurisy, Cystic fibrosis, Asthma, Lung Cancer, Sleep-disordered breathing and any other aspect concerned with lung, Pulmonary & Respiratory systems.
Major subject areas of Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine, but not restricted to following fields:
Allergies, Pulmonary Eosinophilia, Asthma, Pulmonary Thromboembolism, Chronic Bronchitis, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Pulmonary Critical Care, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Acute Bronchitis, Pulmonary Effusion, Emphysema, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, Silicosis, Pulmonary Circulation, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Pulmonary Dysplasia, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Pulmonary Vascular Disease, Pertussis, Pulmonary Aspergillosis, Sleep Apnea, Pneumoconiosis, Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia, Influenza, Respiratory Care, Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome, Lymphangiomatosis, Pulmonary Neoplasm, Histoplasmosis, Copd, Byssinosis, Coccidioidomycosis (COCCI), Bronchiolitis, Bronchiectasis, Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis, Smoking Cessation Mesothelioma, Sarcoidosis, Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Interstitial Fibrosis, Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Lung Cancer, Tuberculosis, Pulmonary Function Tests, Respiratory Therapy, Pulmonary Angiography, Pulmonary Cancer, Pulmonary Oedema, Pulmonary Hypoplasia, Pulmonary Lymphoma.
We are glad to welcome your reliable, original Articles towards the journal to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
1. Medicon Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine is an international, profound Journal which publishes Articles on various disciplines of Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine.
2. Publication certificate will be provided to author.
3. Rapid publication process.
4. Reasonable publication Fee.
5. Immediate Acknowledgement to author after article accepted for peer review.
6. High visibility of published work.
7. Best Knowledge sharing platform.
8. Thorough Double Blinded peer review.