Aim & Scope
The Medicon Orthopaedics (MCOR) is a peer-reviewed, scientific, open access Journal that Encompasses all the topics of orthopaedics and Bone disorders. The most relevant topics which comes under MC Orthopaedics are Arthoplasty, Hand Surgery, Shoulder and Elbow surgery, Foot and ankle surgery, Spine Pediatric orthopaedics, Orthopedic Oncology, Rheumatology, Trauma, Arthroscopy, Sports medicine, Limb reconstruction procedures and musculoskeletal disorders.
Major subject areas of Orthopaedics, but not restricted to following fields:
Orthopedics, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Muscle Hypertrophy, Kinesiology, Spinal Injuries and Deformities, Neurorehabilitation Techniques, Cartilage Regeneration, Wound Management Technologies, Neuromuscular Fatigue, Physical Exercise and Health, Chiropractic & Manual Therapies, Arthritis Research & Therapy, Foot and Ankle Research, Experimental Orthopaedics, Scoliosis, Arthroplasty, Surgical Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Trauma, Removal of Support Implant, Knee Replacement, Chondroplasty, Hip Replacement, Distal Clavicle Excision, Repair of Rotator Cuff Tendon, Degenerative Arthropathies, Lumbar Spinal Fusion, Inflammatory Arthropathies, Diseases Affecting Bones, Soft Tissue Rheumatism, Fracture Management, Medicolegal Issues, Allergic Disorders, Traumatology, Bone, Spine problems, musculoskeletal system, Congenital deformities, Degenerative diseases, Arthritis surgery, Musculoskeletal oncology, Soft tissue rheumatism.
We are glad to welcome your reliable, original Articles towards the journal to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Medicon Orthopaedics is an international, profound Journal which publishes Articles on various disciplines of Orthopaedics.
- Publication certificate will be provided to author.
- Rapid publication process.
- Reasonable publication Fee.
- Immediate Acknowledgement to author after article accepted for peer review.
- High visibility of published work.
- Best Knowledge sharing platform.
- Thorough Double Blinded peer review.