Aim & Scope
Medicon Cardiology (MCCA) is a newly launched Open-Access Journal. Which is Specially designed for Cardiovascular disorders and also to explore various advancements in Cardiology like Hypertension, Cardiomyopathy, Thrombosis, etc,. This Journal mainly focuses on cardiovascular therapy especially to treat and improve the care of patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Major subject areas of Cardiology, but not restricted to following fields:
Cardiac regeneration, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Electrocardiogram, Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy, Pulmonary stenosis, Cardiovascular anatomy, Bacterial endocarditis, Coronary artery diseases, Cardiac electrophysiology, Nuclear cardiology, Interventional cardiology, Clinical Cardiology, Neuro Cardiology, Arrhythmia/EP, Paediatric Cardiology, Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS), Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiac physiology, Rheumatic Heart disease, Ventricular Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Aortic stenosis, Valve Replacement, Heart failure, Pulmonary atresia, Echocardiography, Vascular Surgery, Myocardial infarction, Perfusion Techniques, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac catheterization, Cardiotoxicity, Cardiac Medicine, Angiology, Vascular Biology, Angioplasty, arteriosclerosis, Hypoplastic, Mitral regurgitation, Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, Cardiac Stenosis, Coronary heart disease.
We welcome you to submit your valuable submissions towards the journal at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Medicon Cardiology is an international, profound Journal which publishes Articles on various disciplines of Cardiology.
- Publication certificate will be provided to author.
- Rapid publication process.
- Reasonable publication Fee.
- Immediate Acknowledgement to author after article accepted for peer review.
- High visibility of published work.
- Best Knowledge sharing platform.
- Thorough Double Blinded peer review.